7.4.14

( (Lord, I am puzzled ) by Dr. Wagih Raouf translated from arabic




Lord, I am puzzled and my heart filled with sadness

till when I  live in fire, and my mind is constantly busy

The dust over the eyes and hearts charged  with destruction

Their thoughts coverd by cover and their tongues ascending up and  descending down like  Saw

In addition to satellite channels insult us day and night

Describe us as infidels and wish  destruction for us

What we do my Lord and  the case is always like that

Our childern are so tired And they have no sense of safety  over their souls

Ok, to whom they can go  and All over them are disgruntled

And the judiciary for why consider us Oppressors

In our lifes we never be unfair with any one and no day we were killers

Lord, we are all of us from Adam and Eve coming too

Means we are all Brothers and  owe to you

why they planet the differences for that we remain dispersed

what can i say my Lord , iam Tired of ideas

sleeping and getting up fragmented have no sense of stabilization

A lot of ideas in my mind Interviews me in dialogue

Egypt is our country and you had promised her by stability

All of their Entrants were safe all over the ages

why today's deal like that where the evil have alot of dens

Media and Press too acquitted the Sinners



But my Lord we are for your being secured

We are  in the pupil of your eye and we will be secured

This is your promise my Lord and we are in beliefer

We will call for peace to all Beliefe and religion

And that is your teachings Lord to all believers

Love all people and all creatures together

And for your promise my Lord we will say always Amen
D/ wagih Raouf

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق