2.4.14

I am Human . a poem by Wagih Raouf

((     I am a human    ))
I am a human being,  I am a human being , whatever

I am a believer does not matter the Gospel or the Koran

I am human , dont interfer in my relation with God

 am I a Muslim or a Christian or even un believer in religions, Iam human

Iam ahuman , why you care and why you are tired

And why you want me all the time angry like you

I am a human being calibrated live in calm and loving with everyone

I dont want to be enemy for him or them or to be sad

I am a human being does not matter to be like you and this is the proof

If the Lord  wanted that he is able to make all Religions one

I am a human being , I dont came over you and on you I have no violence

why you call for supreme humiliation and disgrace over me

I am a human being and smiley living with daily thanks and Appreciations

And where so many people show me says he is a good man

I am a human,it is unjustice to claim high false slander and falsehood over me
Called high Prayers what God has sent down by the power
  I'm a human , be in your case and not  care about me , otherwise you have nothing to do

Look to your  job or see something to  raise the interest of countries

I am a human being I Want to live and
work and  make top architecture

But all higher -Building I had built you had destroyed with the help of devil

I am a human,  if you Want to satisfy our Lord, trying safely

be good with the people and  love them for that you will be pleased with GOD

I am a human being

I'm the son of Adam and I dont want you to be angry

throw the evil and leave the way of devil

I am a human being and I advise you that this way is not safe

This way is the way of sorrow and its end is with satan
D / Wagih Raouf

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق